What really makes the onion so beneficial in favouring capillary growth is its high quercetin content, which helps to reduce inflammation on the scalp and stimulates blood flow.
Yet furthermore, it also contains sulphur, which is well-known in the world of cosmetics as the beauty mineral due to its anti-bacterial, fungicide and antiseptic properties.
All of these characteristics mean that onion shampoo is a revolutionary product for the prevention of hair loss and boosting its growth.
Specifically, onion shampoo helps with:
– Rapid hair growth
– Regulation of seborrheic glands and excessive sebum
– Benefits the elimination of dandruff
– Helps to delay the appearance of grey hairs
– Benefits for hair loss prevention
– Provides more shine to your hair and strengthens it
And all of the foregoing, without the smell of onions.
This post is also available in: Spanish