MS is a laboratory specialised in the manufacture for third parties, both for already established firms, as well as helping to develop new brands from scratch. We are the first and the sole laboratory with openness of its online budgets.
Our laboratory boasts more than 30 years’ experience, manufacturing both on a national as well as international level, exporting to countries with demanding customers of the nature of France, Japan or Norway. Our calling card is quality and innovation.
The recently passed European Law on Cosmetics provides safety in the cosmetics industry and the compulsory nature of notifying the CPNP (Cosmetic Products Notification Portal) has raised quality demands for products already on the markets.
This is the opportunity that many brands were awaiting to stand out from the crowd in terms of QUALITY and INNOVATION.
We have the ability to supply wholly all of the needs of an established brand, with regard to:
MONTHLY BREAKING NEWS ITEMS
Our 30 years in the business of manufacturing to third parties serves as a testament to our quality standards and the excellence of service. For the manufacture of brands to third parties we offer turnkey solutions or any other combination that serves the brands:
R+D+I – our research department constantly develops new in-house formulae, contrasts samples and is up-to-date with the most ground-breaking active principles and their formulations and applications in the world of cosmetics and pharmacy (hair, body, facial, oils, etc.)
– FAST TRACK – special production line that allows for immediate services for 10 to 20 days.
– READY COSMETICS – in-house formulations of the very highest standards that allow for manufacture in 10 DAYS.
– CERTIFIED PRODUCTS – ECOCERT, NATURAL or CONVENTIONAL quality standards/manufacturing demands.
– QUALITY STANDARDS DEPARTMENT – all manufactured products undergo the same quality control processes. This department approves the certificate of manufacture, which controls production. As it is responsible for manufacture, this department performs the due controls in the laboratory so that a product can be placed on the market (stability testing, exposure testing whilst keeping and testing samples for up to 4 years). This department is regularly overseen by the Ministry of Health.
– LEGAL DEPARTMENT – based on the aforesaid certifications and quality controls, the EUROPEAN PORTAL, the Cosmetics Product Notification Portal (CPNP) is notified for the placing on the market of manufactured product.
– MARKETING DEPARTMENT – proposes, advises on and embodies, from the creation of a brand, thereby providing all of the support necessary: unitary boxes, display cases, tarpaulin, banners, mailings, presentations, roll-ups, posters, etc…
– SALES DEPARTMENT – proposes sales approaches, strategies and arguments to maximise results for the line on the market.
– PACKAGING DEPARTMENT – with more than 1,000 reference points of immediately available packaging options, from the latest cutting-edge technology to the most traditional recipients, shipping boxes, etc.
– PICKING: preparation of the order in accordance with the brand’s instructions (boxes of 12, 24, 50 units, etc.)
THESE SERVICES MAY BE SUPPLIED WHOLLY OR PARTIALLY.
The first step is to know:
WHAT INNOVATIVE ASPECT DOES MY BRAND NEED?
WHAT SERVICES ARE NEEDED?
Our installations (photos of the machines and small texts =http://www.laboratorysklein.com/instalaciones.php )
This post is also available in: Spanish